Updated June 2, 2020
This project aims to organise the generation and exchange of knowledge within the BIMe Community and with the wider public.
Knowledge Sharing (Project B) includes multiple Microprojects and aims to achieve its aims through:
- Maintaining and extending the Knowledge Foundations underlying all other projects
- Organising all research and development topic using a unified Topics Taxonomy
- Publishing BIMe Initiative efforts through peer-reviewed papers, blog posts, videos and social media
- Translation of BIMe Initiative resources into multiple languages
- Conducting public presentations and seminars covering BIMe Initiative materials