Updated January 10, 2020
Sponsors and Supporters
Fédérer l’industrie de la construction dans le but de démocratiser et encadrer le virage numérique du secteur d’activité qui développe, livre, exploite et maintient l'environnement bâti du Québec d’une manière inclusive.
For more information about GBQ, please visit: https://www.bimquebec.org/
Sponsors and Support Log
- July 7, 2016-August 2017: School of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle (UoN), Australia | BIM Dictionary Friend | webpage
- May 24, 2019 - Present: NOVA BIM, Germany | BIMe Initiative Supporter | webpage
- May 28, 2019 - Present: Groupe BIM du Québec | Supported the development of BIM Dictionary features (Document Template) | contributed to funding a community research team which undertook the research and delivery of 4040 Clash Detection materials.
Benefits of Sponsorship
All BIMe Initiative Sponsors across sponsorship tiers will receive General Sponsorship Benefits:
- Sponsor's logo will be prominently displayed on the BIMe Initiative Sponsors Page;
- Sponsor's logo will be included in relevant presentations and public communications; and
- Sponsors can use the BIMe Initiative logo (with a Sponsor Badge) on their website.
In addition, specific BIMe Initiative Projects, publications, tools, and events can be supported. Financial contributions and sponsorship benefits for each of these are clarified in their respective Sponsorship Addenda. Benefits may include – but are not limited to:
- Sponsor's logo/banner will be prominently displayed at BIMe Initiative events;
- Sponsor’s logo will be included in printed publications and digital resources;
- Sponsor’s representative will be invited to participate in project discussions; and
- Sponsor will receive early access to project templates and tools.
For more detailed information, please download the 901in BIMe Initiative Sponsorship document.