Integrated Informaton Platform
Updated May 19, 2019
This project will develop an online solution for managing information throughout an asset’s lifecycle. This project is composed of a large number of components organised into micro projects - including the development of:
- A top-level Integrated Information Framework (Completed);
- An Information Cycle model (Completed);
- The Information Taxonomy (Completed);
- Multiple information assessment metrics (In-progress);
- Sample information exchange workflows (In-progress);
- Sample Verification and Validation routines;
- An extended inventory of Information Uses:
- Sample Model Use templates (In-progress);
- Sample learning materials;
- Mechanism for developing the digital platform; and
- Open source business model for delivering the platform.
Upon completion of these components, the project will deliver a working prototype. Some of the foundational work for this project (Exploration Phase) started in February 2016 and is expected to be completed in 2019.
This project is experimenting with an internal project management method based on Agile/Scrum/Kanban. If you have experience in applying Agile methods on construction projects, please Contact Us; thank you.