Integrated Information Platform
This project will develop an intuitive online solution for managing information throughout an asset’s life cycle. This project is composed of a large number of components organised into micro projects – including the development of:
- A top-level Integrated Information Framework;
- An Information Management Cycle model (completed);
- The Project Information Taxonomy (completed);
- Multiple information assessment indices;
- Sample information exchange workflows;
- Sample Verification and Validation routines;
- An extended inventory of Information Uses:
- Sample Model Use templates; and
- Sample learning materials.
Upon completion of these components, the project will deliver a working prototype. Some of the foundational work for this project (Exploration Phase) started in February 2016 and is expected to be completed in 2018.